Advanced Dental Technology
At Ferris Dental, we utilize the latest in advanced technologies to provide the most comfortable, efficient procedures possible.
- Digital X-Ray for greatly reduced x-ray exposure and improved clarity of images
- Panoramic Radiographs for complete view of upper and lower jaws and jaw joint for more detailed information of dental conditions
- Laser Decay Detection via use of the Diagnodent™
- Precision Endodontics for fast, effective, and more comfortable root canal treatments
- Ultrasonic Scaling for removal of hard deposits of plaque and tartar with less need for hand scraping
- Velscope™ Oral Cancer Screening for noninvasive evaluation of suspect lesions for oral cancer detection
Our most important advanced technology, however, is our staff
. Without fully trained people capable of utilizing technology with a human touch, all the technology in the world is of little value. That is why we make sure everyone you meet in our office is fully capable and certified, where required, to make your experience the best possible.
To schedule an appointment or consultation, call 815.625.6842.