Ferris Dental Internship Program
The Ferris Dental Internship Program provides a unique opportunity for learning while earning. Initiated in the fall of 2008, the program seeks to provide meaningful, practical experience for high school juniors, seniors and college students who may be interested in any of the following career areas:
- Clinical Dentistry
- Business Management and Administration
- Marketing and Special Project Management
- Programmed learning in areas specific to the intern candidate
- "Learn From The Best" training
- Participate in individualized research opportunity
- Ability to shape future direction of program
Flexible schedule to accommodate individual needs. Some weekend times may be required to travel to seminars or other continuing education opportunities and will be arranged well in advance.
Call our office at 815.625.6842
to request an application packet or for more information
Internships are renewable depending upon the candidates needs, progress and interests.