Ferris Dental is a family oriented team who values positive attitudes, supportive work environment, and caring team members. Our goal is to provide every patient the best education and treatment for all phases of dental healthcare. We see patients Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. Flexible administrative hours are available on Wednesday.
We offer the following benefits:
- Group health insurance and disability plans
- Paid vacations
- Bonus opportunities
- Ferris Dental Scrubs
- In-office training
- Out-of-office learning opportunities
We are seeking a fulltime and experienced Dental Assistant who has a great attitude with
superior customer service and dependability. The main responsibilities and roles of an
experienced dental assistant are:
- Ability to smoothly and effectively carry out four-handed dentistry,
- Knowledge to efficiently set up and tear down operatory rooms,
- Manage lab cases and dental supply inventory (including ordering supplies),
- Maintain clinical cleanliness of operatory rooms, instruments, and other dental tools, and
- Carry out patients’ treatment plans by supporting doctor’s treatment recommendations,
presenting and scheduling treatment, implementing and monitoring financial agreements,
and tracking the success of each case through proper follow-up procedures.
- Three years’ experience
- Previous HIPAA and OSHA training
- Basic Life Support Certificate (CPR card)
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Certificate of completion—Coronal Polishing
- Certificate of completion—Monitoring of Nitrous Oxide
How To Apply
Mail your resume and cover letter to:
James S. Ferris, D.D.S., P.C.
2000 Locust St., Suite B
Sterling, IL 61081
No phone calls please.